DiSC Classic 2.0 Plus
Similar to DiSC Classic 2.0, this electronic assessment provides a non-judgmental language for exploring workplace behaviors. Help employees at all levels:
- Understand their own behavior
- Learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- Improve communication
- Reduce conflict
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Manage difficult customer service situations
DiSC Classic 2 Plus: The DiSC Classic 2.0 profile “Plus” six supplemental reports. Choose the supplemental report that best fit for your customized training.
Six additional reports that extend the insights of DiSC Classic 2.0:
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship This report describes how to establish a work relationship based upon trust and mutual respect.
- Relating to People and the Environment This report explains how an employee interacts with peers and interprets his or her work environment.
- Strategies for Managing This report looks at ways in which people can most effectively manage the employee.
- Approach to Managing Others This report analyzes management style and behavior toward subordinates.
- Strategies for Sales Management Examines the methods that people can best use to manage the direct report in a sales environment.
- Approach to Selling This report describes how the salesman performs essential steps in the sales process.
Adding one or two supplemental reports to the DiSC Classic 2.0 narrative will provide more insights for trainers, employees, and managers. Include additional supplemental reports at any time for no additional cost. No need to include all six supplemental reports at once. Use them as needed.